Sunday 28 October 2007

Winner of Teddy Blings Competition!

Dear All,

I am glad to announce the winner of the "Teddy Blings Competition" -Miss Mao from lov3 accessories.

As promised, she will be receiving 2 sets of customised beads from me..

This little "competition" is basically to encourage great potential people like you to showcase your fantastic creations. The voting game was just a way make it more exciting and interesting. Everyone has different preferences, winning or not is just a game of fun. I am amazed by those creations done by all of you.

Another surprise for all that had sent in their entries for this little game... you will all also receive one set (2 pcs) of my newly design beads in 2 weeks time.

Thank you so much.

Yes, by the way I can only upload my new beads creation on Tuesday 30 Oct 07. Time will be around 10am, there won't be many beads designs this time due to a back injury, I can't sit for a long time at my work station. Thank you for your understanding.

For those who had order teddy beads, due to overwhelming responses, I will need some time to make them, thus lead time for these teddy beads will take around 2-3 weeks. As for the selection, I'm sorry to say that due to the large order I will not be able to post every piece up for selection. Thus teddies beads will be allocated by me this time. Thank you for your understanding again.

No comments: