Monday 28 January 2008

Spring Festival!


I thought that I would have more time for my creations since I moved to a studio, but boy was I wrong.....perhaps when I was working at the shop, my focus has always been there from opening hours till closing hours....but as I moved to a office/studio, my children has been more demanding of my time as they know I still can work from home if I want to....., and as I spend more time at home nowadays as compared to last year. I realised that I can't stand the sight of all the blah blah....stuff which I don't normally take much notice of. As CNY is fast approaching, I am still very much behind time at the cleaning department. Hopefully all missions would be able to accomplish within this week......

Ok enough of my rantings....and thank you for so patiently listening...

My new beads upload will be between 10am to 12pm and I will try to revert to you within a day.

Thank you for all your support, Happy New Year!

No comments: