Thursday 15 May 2008

My girl's art work




I had a good break from work last few days.....a day that I did remind myself that I'm getting wiser (mind you...not older..lol). I was very impressed with my girl's handmade birthday card that she made for me that I've decided to help her to set up her own line of handmade products.. Inspired by Sheela's idea of helping her little girl to become her own entrepreneur and to learn the value of $$ and that they do not fall from the trees ..... I've decided to help V to set up her own online store. V has always been interested into what I do for passion and of cos for a living...this will be a good start for her.

On the other hand, I'm preparing for the blog for our beads class participants ...do look out for it soon. The next beads upload will be on 22 May 08 (Wednesday) , see you soon :)