Tuesday 23 September 2008

Do me a favour please...

So far the new online store has been doing very well, besides local customers there are a considerable portion of sales that come from Europe and States. I'm thinking very much of expanding the our product line to unique jewelry findings and imported charms as well as other interesting crafts materials. I'm doing a survey..please let me know which would you prefer?



I'm also thinking of loading new handmade polymer clay beads in the store rather than selling them at my blog, that is the purpose of the shopping cart in the first place. Photos and announcement of the sale of clay beads will still be posted in my blog as usual. Emails will also be sent out once new beads has loaded into the webstore. Under each individual photo of the beads(in my blog), there will be a link to direct you to the item in our webstore. There you can consolidate all your purchases at the same time. However members please note that there will not be any discount for all handmade items.



There will be 2 surveys above, please do let me know your liking and preference.



Thank you so much for your time. :)