I've been tagged by Dawne to write 16 random stuffs of my life..
Here they go...
1. I love wearing heels but dragged at the idea that I will be standing at least 1.78m tall.
2. I love any style that are vintage, shabby and Bohemian but only wear jeans most of the time..(I know.. its boring)
3. I love travelling and are so glad to be able to view the highest peak in the world in Pokhara Nepal for once in my life and I promised myself that it won't be the last time.
4. I enjoy long coffee talks over dinner with my significant other, sharing the history of our lives. together..laughing at jokes that only we both knows..
5. I would love to pick up outdoor photography...if I have the time.
6. I think that there should be more than 24 hours in a day cos I can never accomplish everything in a day.
7. I strongly believe in Karma, what goes around comes around eventually.
8. I love watching Mama-Mia(the movie) with my girls over and over again and my 6.5 years old can sing every of the songs in the movie.
9. I have been through one of the worst earthquakes and flood in Taiwan while we were staying there and are so glad to be alive.
10. I love the combination of turquoise and brown.
11. I used to have a terrapin and it ran away from home about 15 years ago and was never seen again.
12. I used to play er hu and clarinet in school...weird combination..
13. I love Miriam Haskell pieces and hope to own a piece.
14. I would love to bake cakes more than clay someday.
15. I drank snake soup in China before and can still puke when I think of it now..:(
16. I almost died when the doctor misdiagnosed my acute appendicitis some years back.