Friday 30 January 2009

Tagged


I've been tagged by Dawne to write 16 random stuffs of my life..


Here they go...


1. I love wearing heels but dragged at the idea that I will be standing at least 1.78m tall.

2. I love any style that are vintage, shabby and Bohemian but only wear jeans most of the time..(I know.. its boring)

3. I love travelling and are so glad to be able to view the highest peak in the world in Pokhara Nepal for once in my life and I promised myself that it won't be the last time.

4. I enjoy long coffee talks over dinner with my significant other, sharing the history of our lives. together..laughing at jokes that only we both knows..

5. I would love to pick up outdoor photography...if I have the time.

6. I think that there should be more than 24 hours in a day cos I can never accomplish everything in a day.

7. I strongly believe in Karma, what goes around comes around eventually.


8. I love watching Mama-Mia(the movie) with my girls over and over again and my 6.5 years old can sing every of the songs in the movie.

9. I have been through one of the worst earthquakes and flood in Taiwan while we were staying there and are so glad to be alive.

10. I love the combination of turquoise and brown.

11. I used to have a terrapin and it ran away from home about 15 years ago and was never seen again.

12. I used to play er hu and clarinet in school...weird combination..

13. I love Miriam Haskell pieces and hope to own a piece.

14. I would love to bake cakes more than clay someday.

15. I drank snake soup in China before and can still puke when I think of it now..:(

16. I almost died when the doctor misdiagnosed my acute appendicitis some years back.

No comments: