Monday 13 July 2009

New Beaded Series at Ivory Apple


I didn't really know how the past 2 weeks just flew by, monday....tuesday......friday....sunday then all over again. I wished I had more time for my craftworks but I guess you can't have the best of both worlds... I have so many exciting plans in mind but it seems like there is never enough time for everything. Well at least I have managed to take some photos of these really delicate beaded accessories and uploaded them into Ivory Apple. (they are there for a limited time period only)These beautiful beaded earrings are made by a good friend of mine, its truely amazing...I can never count all those tiny beads...especially now that I have just got myself the "first" pair of reading glasses. Well say hello to hyperopia and astigmatism!

No comments: