Wednesday 23 June 2010

Daiso Adventure - Mircowave cake ^-^

I've finally finished all the holiday workshops for this term break. 5 children workshops, 1 corporate workshop and some randoms single sessions have been keeping my hands full. On days which I am not having classes or preparing for them, I love to play with my girls, we love to cook, bake and shop...and one of our fav haunt is Diaso.
For you who are not staying in Singapore, Diaso is a wonderful place for Japan products lovers, and best of all...everything is at $2.00. We found a kawaii product at the food section. The microwave cake..its so easy to make, even my 8 years old can make it .


Now let my 8 years old show you how to do it ^-^















This is the Caramel favour that we tried, doesn't look as good as it taste, but our favorite is the Vanilla favour (as shown below)



Enjoy your Diaso Adventure when you are here ^-^

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

WOW this looks so FUN!! Thanks so much for sharing this!! I hope you had a good weekend and have a lovely merry happy week! Love to you!

jacqueline
http://www.jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

Charlene said...

Hi Jacqueline,

Thank you very much, you are alway so nice to leave such sweet comments on my blog.:))

Charlene