Sunday 12 December 2010

Staedtler Teachers Workshop


I was very honored to be invited  to attend the Teacher's Workshop held by Staedtler on 2 Dec. It was conducted by American Artist Kelly Reedy who introduced us to the various drawing and painting techniques using different medium. She is a wonderful teacher who can patiently explain and point out to each individual, about our artworks. She has a studio in Wessex Estate, a place where nature and it's beauty blends perfectly in the comospolian feel of the nearby Fusionopolis. If you are interested, you can learn from her, her website is www.kellyreedy.com Thank you Staedtler for the wonderful experience and the generous amount of art supplies to work on.

Every school teacher in the workshop is an artist by nature, I had a sneak peek at some of their art pieces while they are having a tea break. I have to confess that I am definitely not a painter at all,  have to brush up on my drawing and painting skill hehehe.. Below are some of the art pieces that I did during class but well at least my daughters can tell what I'm drawing. ^-^. 

Hope that you've enjoyed a wonderful weekend so far...


1 comment:

STAEDTLER said...

We have just discovered nice review on the teachers's workshop - we'd love to meet you on our facebook fanpage http://www.facebook.com/STAEDTLER.headquarters !
It would be great if you shared your experience and showed your artworks to all other fans on our page.

Hope to meet you soon and best regards from STAEDTLER headquarters in Germany, Yvonne