Tuesday 11 December 2007

We have raised $200 for the donation !!

I'm very glad to say that 5 out of 6 of the teddies have been sold and we have raised a total of $109.24 for the Spastic Children Association of Singapore. Another good new from one of my customer turn friend Ms Y, with such generosity and Big Heart, she decided to add $50 (without any purchase of teddy) into the donation drive to add the amount to $159.24

Thank you Y, I am very touched for this kind gesture and I would also like to thank angel-beans, weewoon and beezugal for actively participating in this Charity Auction.

Oh my husband had just decided to top up the total amount to $200 which I had initially hope that the target would be.

That is great, now I'm glad to announce the total donation to be $200, and if any of you would like to add into this donation please kindly send me an email

I would like to thank you all on the behalf of the association. I'm sure this amount of cash will be put into good use for the needy.

A photo of the receipt from the donation will be upload in my blog once I receive it.

Have a Merry Christmas in advance.

No comments: