Sunday 23 December 2007

So whats up?

Thank you for many emails that come asking when is the next beads creations..been so busy...ok I can't contain my excitement....I've been wanting to do this for long a while....

Tinkle Art Room has officially moved to a new location.....that's the reason for not updating this blog for so long...I has been madly busy with the MAJOR, MEGA, MOVING ....you cannot imagine how many things has been piled/added into my humble little retail and school for just a few years. I'm moving into a very cosy office cum work studio in town....its a great location with spacious comfy space for me to have my occasional clay workshops. I have a whole work studio cum office to myself where I can indulge in an clayotic heaven while Lisa Ono is playing on the background.....hmm...well that is of course until I get everything organise first....

Ever since I started making beads this May unofficially as a hobby...it has grown so intense that I decided to focus on this so as to cater to my customers both overseas and local. Clay classes will still be on but only occasionally or weekly basis until I try to get organised for my kid's school schedule as well. This new year is one that I'm really looking forward to more opportunities to upgrade myself in terms of skills....and hopefully overseas exposure and learning trip as well if I can afford....the time as well as money ...hehehehe...and of cos the very most important time spend with my family...

Oh any of the Little Tinkler's Daddies or Mummies who are reading this blog...thank you so much for the support these while I know...I will miss you too...thank you for the gifts...see you soon for the new classes, you will be updated shortly for the 2008 Kids polymer clay class.

Hah...and yes...I still have not have the time to go get a new laptop...my very faithful laptop of 3 years finally died on me....so I'm still using my half-dead dinosaur home computer...so again..I apologised if I reply late to your emails...

New beads creations will be coming on this 07 Jan 2008, so please look out for it :)

Tinkle Art Room wishes All a Very Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year.

No comments: