Monday 28 April 2008

Hey there...nice pple I met



Pretty clay creations by pretty hands in the making....

It's an enjoyable clay beads making class so far, as we are approaching the last session this coming Sunday, I would just like to share with you some of the wonderful people that I've met in this class. Thank you Flo for the nice Pandan chiffon cake, where I never had a chance to taste :) (my daughter wouldn't let me.....not even a tiny bite....she ate it all up.."Hint.. hint...Flo ok? .....Lol! Ann.....for one of the most professional looking sandwiches....complete with proper packaging, yummy taste and nutritional facts. I'm getting very well fed....lol..

It was really not easy for all of them to come together for these few weeks esp. for those who have family commitment. Throughout the sessions we also exchange some tips on craft ideas and good makan places...

It was really a good company these few weeks with all the 8 of them.......thank you ladies for making this possible (Yanling, Pauline, Vicky, Yanni, Ailing, Jessie, Ann and Florence).

Look forward to see you this Sunday :)

PS: new beads uploading this Wednesday 30th Apr 08.