Tuesday 26 August 2008

8 reasons for my excuses..


Please do pardon me if:

1. I take longer than usual to reply your mails, where I try to as often as I can, but now without a car is like without an arm or a leg and you have to fetch your children around with 1 kid in the morning session and the other in the afternoon session...there wasn't much time left to spend in front of the computer...

2. I take a longer time to reach my destination as I've no guts to drive at the moment...not until my car is out from the workshop...

3. I need more time to check on the availability of my stock...as I need to go to the warehouse...

4. I take longer than usual to send my bulky items...have travel to go to the post office to do so or ask my husband to drop by the post office on his way to work.....

5. I spend more time at home cleaning the house than on my craft table... I need to take a break ...as I'm having the "mental block" ..can't think of anything at the moment, or rather...I'm so exhausted from all the cleaning..I rather hit the pillow..lol!

6. I need to cancel my customisation orders...as I think..I cannot handle so many things at the same time...I not a superwoman (but I wished I am :P )

7. I think I need to slow down my pace...try not to be a multi-tasking mom...take each step at a time...a day at a time..enjoy and watch my kids grow...

8. I take a backseat and enjoy some quality time with my family, (although sometimes I feel guilty that I've not touch my clay for so long..)
Confession of a self-declared supermom hehehe :)