Saturday 30 August 2008

Happy Teacher's Day



Well I've survived the past week so far * wink* learning pretty smoothly all the bus routes to my children's classes, at least I did not try to slot my EZlink card into the ticket venting machine like what my brother-in-law did, hehehe.. please forgive him...he has been driving for like hmm...a hundred years? Plus the fact that he has been staying in States for so long...its forgivable lol!

A few more days till the car is ready from the workshop..wonder will I have the confidence to drive again..but I guess I've got no choice as I have got the news that..I'm moving back to the old premise again (lots of moving to be done again), but this time it will be at another unit...don ask me why...I'm pretty frustrated too..but I guess I really like the environment there, very quiet...good work place for me...and its really convenient for me too...so you can guess...yes..next week will be busy for me too..with all the moving back....so those of you who has been waiting for my new class to start, wait for my good news OK? I hope it will be soon...

On the side...attached are the Teacher's Day pressies made by my daughters to their teachers....

Happy Teacher's Day to all the great teachers out there,
thank you for the job well done, keep up the good work !
*Interesting Quotes*
*
What the teacher is, is more important than what he teaches. ~Karl Menninger
*
A cross-eyed teacher can keep twice the number of children in order than any other, because the pupils do not know who she's looking at. ~Four Hundred Laughs: Or, Fun Without Vulgarity, compiled and edited by John R. Kemble, 1902
*
If you promise not to believe everything your child says happens at school, I'll promise not to believe everything he says happens at home. ~Anonymous Teacher
PS: I really like the last one...lol!