Sunday 4 January 2009

A good start to the new year!


Well I hoped that you've enjoyed your year end holidays...we did...and tremendously too! Last few days of the year was a good break for us... it was really a last min. decision for us, as we've managed to book the hotel rooms and etc, and so off we went.....

Well school has just started and both my girls are in the same school and same session (well the school is single session anyway :p). That means I will probably will be able to manage my time better and hopefully spend more time to manage my crafting biz. School projects has already been planned up to the first quarter of the year....come along with some plans to upgrade myself if possible...I've already so many ideas in my mind...but where can I start first???

2008 has been a year of happenings to us...yes lots of them, there are good ones and the not so good ones....but mostly the good of cos.....and I'm always thankful for my family and great friends that I have for support. Come 2009 will be a busy and hopefully fruitful year for us.

I do sincerely hope that 2009 will be a great year for you too!